Thursday, August 25, 2011

Week in Review...

  • My Rocky boy turned 9 years old!!!!!  Love my lil' terror.
  • Opal tried to take a lick of a client's ice cream cone.  How dare he bring that into the clinic because our PR representative has no shame!
  • Chloe spontaneously said "I love you E-M" for the FIRST time.  Awww, melted my heart!
  • Dad made his famous, delicious recipe for Shelby's birthday potluck.  Yum, if they only knew :)
  • I saw an amish guy rollerblading on US-27 in Indiana.  Picture this: straw hat, beard, light blue button-up shirt, black pants, black suspenders.... and rollerblades.  May even be faster than the horse n' buggy!  A definite double take and laugh out load moment. 
  • Willy Wonka makes the best candy E V E R.  Giant Chewy Nerds are amazing!  The perfect sugar boost when the car ride starts to feel long.  Try them now.
  • Saw one of Herb's players, a defensive lineman rocking the guitar country style downtown Oxford on a beautiful summer night.  He was so talented!
  • I hate allergy season.  Why can I NEVER remember to start taking my medicine BEFORE the allergies slam me?
  • I totally love XM radio and Herb has been spoiling me by letting me take our Equinox back and forth the past few weeks.  The Gayle King Show on Oprah Radio had me rolling today - she has quite the sense of humor and thoroughly entertained me 1 out my 4 hour drive.
  • Hubbie took me out to dinner at Sushi Nara for the first time!  After Herb's 2 previous visits, he quickly made friends with the owner, Steve.  Steve gave us Hot Sake "on the house".  Hot Sake comes in a cute little ceramic vase and is potent, thats all I can say about that.  The Sushi rolls were delish, I especially liked the Red Double and the Avocado/Asparagus/Cucumber roll.
  • Only 1 more week until the 1st football game.  GO REDHAWKS!

No comments: