Sunday, December 18, 2011

Holiday Happenings

Our 8th Annual Pet Photos with Santa was on Tuesday.  It was a blast, lots of dogs, kitties and even a horse.  Chloe remembered last year's event and was asking where the "Impalas"(alpacas) were?  Dad was convinced that Chloe would not figure out his cover...  1 hour into the event, Chloe leans over and asks Stephanie, "Is that Papa in the dress-up clothes?", to which Stephanie responded "Why would Papa be wearing dress-up clothes?".  Our lil' 3 year old is toooooo SMART.  Can't fool her.  But, how good of her to keep the secret and not ruin Papa's cover.  She kept it on the down low all night and even let HIM believe he was Santa!



Charlie was LOVING all the animals and LOVING on his Grammy!  So sweet.



This is my favorite Christmas e-mail BY FAR!  Cutest twins EVER - Minnie & Ads!



I just realized that 8 of the 11 Christmas gifts I have purchased so far have been online.  Does that mean I am officially old and grumpy and don't like fighting holiday crowds?  Or does that mean I am lazy?  Or does that mean I am just super saavy?

Anyways, I am so totally obsessed with what I found for Chloe & Charlie from Pottery Barn Kids.  Shaggy Dog Sleeping bags with their names embroidered (similar to the photos below).  When I saw these, I knew they were worth the splurge and I was just in time because now they are SOLD OUT.  When Jake & I were young, we had animal sleeping bags at Grammy & Bumpa's house - one was a lion and one was a dog.  I'm hoping that Jake makes the correlation when the kids open these!



The countdown is on, only 1 more week until Christmas!  Ho, Ho!

No comments: