When I take a moment to think of all the things I am grateful for, a lot of things come to mind.
- I’m thankful for my big-dreaming, loving, kind, funny husband.
- I’m thankful for loving, hard-working, generous parents who support us with their wisdom and provide an excellent example.
- I am thankful for my friends, old and new, near and far.
- I am thankful for my family and all of the young precious kiddos in our life; Nuke, Chloe & Charlie, Adalie & Amarie, Ben & Lydia and on and on...
- I am thankful for the opportunity to work closely with my dad.
- I am thankful for the opportunity to travel. In the past year I've visited Niagra Falls, Florida, Mackinaw Island, Colorado and not to mention all my travels through Indiana to get to and from O-Hi-O!
- I am thankful for my education, health, roof over my head, food to eat, clothes to wear, and all of the frivolous things that I don't need, but have been blessed with anyway.
"Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." -1 Thessalonians 5:18
No comments:
Post a Comment