This was our first day there. Herb surprised Nuke at the library downtown and then for an added surprise I was waiting in Auntie Dot's living room for his arrival. This was his expression right before I got a HUGE hug.
This was our St. Patrick's day dinner celebration at the Daiquiri Deck on Siesta Key. Yes those are 'Gator Bites'.
This is the famous Daiquiri Deck, nothing better than open air dining and a delicious frozen Green Parrott!
This was my beach day while Herb was hard at work. I know Siesta Key is the famous beach, but I happen to love Lido Beach.
This was the old lady that had a giggle, kindness and love for shell seeking just like my Grammy. I was laying down reading my book and listening to my i-pod and heard a distinctive giggle in the background that took my breath away. Its been over 12 years since I've heard a giggle like that and boy did it make me smile.
This was the old lady who I couldn't take my eyes off of. P L E A S E don't let me wear a bedazzled red hat and dig for shells with a make shift basket on a pole when I am that age! :)
This was the night we missed the sunset because Herb was day dreaming about this palace on the water...
This was the sunset rapidly disappearing as Herb sped arcoss the bridge to Lido.
This was me putting on a smile even though we missed the goreous sunset!
This was taken by a nice gal who offered to take a picture of us, so we didn't have to 'one arm' it!
This was the gas station SOMEWHERE in Tennessee that Herb decided to switch drivers at! Notice the cows at the gas station. Also the moment I realized we were headed back to reality.
AND, we're back at 3am on Monday, March 21st - just in time for a 12 hour work day starting at 7:30am!







No comments:
Post a Comment