Monday, July 18, 2011

Busy Days of Summer!

The busy days of summer are present. I look at my planner ...almost everyday has something penciled in and I think I like it!

Fun times at the beach house with family, celebrations of love with my sweetest cousin Brooke and her hubbie Tesfa, and a special visit from my bestest friend Jenny (the added bonus of Ben & Lydia entertainment)!  Summer has been busy and fun.  Next up in the planner... a move to O H I O with the hubbie in 4 days.

Can't wait for football season at Miami Universtiy watching my Herbie do what he does best!  For now, Herb's position is known for the next 6 months and we are excited as ever for the fresh start and the blessing to join a great coaching staff & administration.  It has been a dream of Herb's to coach alongside and learn even more from his mentor, Coach Treadwell.  This is for sure the blessing of the year.

Enjoying the moments life blesses us with.  Looking through these photos make me feel so loved and special.

Photo memories of Summer 2011 so far:

Ben & Lydia's first time in Lake Michigan!

Walking the dog never looked so cute!

Beach beauty - Lydia

Go-Karts in Pentwater

I have the best MOM!

A little farm fun...

A lot of farm fun!

Opal's favorite - long walks on the beach!

A fun day at MSU with the best kiddos - Chloe, Ben & Lydia!

Brookie's Bachelorette Bash!


My sweetest cousin, Brookie!

Baby time!

More baby time with Ads!

Chloe & the Badger


Chloe, our beach girl!


Grammy & Charlie at the beach

Chloe dropped her sand toys to follow Papa & Opie on the beach and he doesn't even know it!

Auntie Em (Eee Mmm) & Uncle Herb

Herb's football camp in Olivet


My bestie, Ben & Lydia

Three cute kids!  Ben (6), Lydia (2 1/2), Chloe (3)



Sweet days of summer!

No comments: